Stonecreek Family Physician/K+STAT is committed to providing high quality primary care to our patients in a Family Practice setting that recognizes the essential role of our employees and is adaptable to the individual provider’s needs.
For our patients we emphasize:
- Continuity of care through a primary physician (“your family physician”).
- Accessibility with a physician on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Advocacy for our patients in the sometimes confusing and complex medical system.
- Quality through up-to-date care as a result of continuing medical education, sub-specialty referral and monitoring of national practice care guidelines.
For our employees:
- We recognize your dedication to our health care team and your role in caring for our patients.
- We value your input in all aspects of our practice as we seek to improve quality, efficiency and teamwork.
- We will be sensitive to your individual needs.
For our physicians:
- We pledge to make Stonecreek Family Physicians/K+STAT our primary place of employment.
- We are dedicated to working as a team to meet the above-mentioned goals and to supervise the management of our practice.
- We will be adaptable to the unique needs of each provider and his/her practice style.