HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996)
Stonecreek Family Physicians has always considered your health and medical information to be private. Our mission is to assist you in maintaining your health and we are committed to protecting your health information privacy and security.
We pledge to:
- Make certain that medical information that identifies your remains private;
- Give you a copy of the HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices which describes our legal duties and privacy practices;
- Maintain secure level of our data systems to protect your privacy and serve your needs
- Stonecreek is a member of KHIN, Kansas Health Information Network
For a complete copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices go to our Download Patient Forms page and click the link. We are here to provide you with the best available care. Meeting those needs includes meeting your needs for information privacy as well.
- You have a right to personal and informational privacy.
- You have a right to expect your medical records are accessed only by individuals directly involved in your treatment.
- You have a right to expect that examinations and communications with you will be in surroundings designed to assure reasonable visual and auditory privacy.
- We pledge to respect your privacy.